Feeding Your Crops
We know how critical it is for you to have the fertilizer you need, when you need it. We work hard to provide you with a competitively-priced, dependable fertilizer supply, along with the recommendations and services you need to profitably raise healthy crops, season after season.
Our knowledgeable local experts will help you follow The Fertilizer Institute’s “4 R” nutrient stewardship recommendations for using the right fertilizer source, at the right rate, at the right time, with the right placement. For pinpoint precision and maximum efficiency, our CHS YieldPoint™ specialists can help you with variable rate fertilizer prescriptions and application.
As a leading distributor of crop nutrients, CHS reliably sources fertilizer from more than 20 countries around the world. We also supply propriety branded specialty fertilizer products. Ask us about our fertilizer offerings for faster, earlier growth and better yield potential.
For current prices on these products, contact your local agronomist.
- 46-0-0 (UREA)
CHS Aventine™ Complete
CHS Aventine Complete™ contains a broad range of nutrients that are necessary to enhance plant growth, increase early season root development and correct nutrient deficiencies in order to maximize yield potential.
- A unique chelation agent that prevents micronutrients like iron, copper, zinc and manganese from binding up in soil
- A low salt, premier formulation making it extremely safe on seed thus eliminating risk of injury or yield loss
- May be used as a soil or foliar application to any food or fiber crop where the addition of one or more of the nutrients contained in CHS Aventine Complete would be beneficial
- A superior blend of macronutrients and micronutrients that is ready to apply to crops
- Analysis: Grade 6-12-2+.05Cu+.30Fe+.05Mn+1Zn
- Typical use rate with starter fertilizer program is one to five gallons per acre.
- Typical use rate for foliar application is one to three gallons per acre.
Always read and follow label directions prior to use.
Northern Plains customers wanted a free-flowing nutrient product for use in a variety of application managements that matched the soil needs of this countryside. Our solution? MicroEssentials SZ (12-40-0-10S-1Zn).
MicroEssentials SZ (MES SZ) is a premium product for use on all crops, including corn, soybeans, and wheat. Every granule contains four vital nutrients: nitrogen, phosphorus, sulfur, and zinc. They work together to increase phosphorus uptake by up to 30%.
MES SZ works better than other fertilizers for several reasons. The granules are formed in a way that allows plants to absorb them more easily. Through a patented manufacturing process, the correct ratios of vital nutrients are in each granule. This allows nutrients to be spread uniformly, ensuring that each plant gets the nutrients it needs. Plus, it has two forms of sulfur for season-long nutrition.
MicroEssentials SZ provides a more efficient way to deliver the crop nutrients needed to help improve your bottom line. Its benefits go beyond simple farm economics. Every MicroEssentials granule contains the nutrients required for optimal crop growth. Improved nutrient uptake means less waste of applied fertilizer and greater efficiency.
- Ensures balanced nutrition through even distribution of nutrients
- Eliminates risk of component segregation and settling, as with traditional blends
- Delivers two forms of season-long sulfur availability: sulfate and elemental sulfur
- Innovative granule chemistry improves nutrient uptake
- Provides convenience and ease of use as a direct application, blend or starter