Intern Today. Future Leader Tomorrow.
There is never a better time than now to gain real-life, hands-on opportunities working within CHS. Our internship program is designed to give students an exploratory learning experience in their chosen field of study. Internship programs with CHS Northern Plains are paid, and some of our interns receive academic credit for their completed internship. Interested students should have a minimum of 3.0 GPA, and be currently enrolled in an accredited school to qualify. If you would like to have an experience that may last through the school year, or perhaps a semester and a summer, then an experience with us may be just what you are looking for!
Types of Internships Offered
- Summer, Fall, or Spring for Agronomy Sales, Agronomy Application, and Grain Origination
- Internship program generally lasts 12-15 weeks in length
- Multi-year internships available
- Applications of cover letters and resumes are accepted each year
What we are looking for
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently, prioritizes multiple tasks, and takes on new challenges
- Ability to work as part of a highly dynamic and interdependent team
- Demonstrated leadership ability and team participation in college, extracurricular or work related environments
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proven track record of taking initiative
- Demonstrated creativity and flexibility
Current Internship Opportunities with CHS Northern Plains:
Please visit CHS Careers to find current openings
Find out more from other students about working at CHS Northern Plains.
CHS Intern Experience
Learn more about the CHS Intern Experience Video Contest and view other intern’s videos.
For more information on how to join our team, contact:
Steve Hilgemann, Agronomy Sales Manager
John Muske, Agronomy Department Manager