No-hassle financing to help you grow
Success comes easier when you work with someone who knows your business. When you work with us on your financing, you’ll be working with people you know you can trust. And what could be more convenient than getting your financing right where you buy your inputs? Working with CHS Capital, LLC, a subsidiary of CHS Inc., we can offer you:
- Crop input loans – A convenient way to finance your product purchases with limited paperwork and quick decision timeframes.
In addition, because the producer financing specialists at CHS Capital truly understand both agriculture and finance, they are a tremendous resource for our customers needing more in-depth advising.
CHS Northern Plains Credit
The CHS Northern Plains credit policy was developed to protect the strong balance sheet of your cooperative. Working together within the terms of our policy, we can ensure your cooperative is positioned for continued success today, and in the future. We have a full line-up of farmer-friendly tools in place for bill payments along with loan resources through CHS Capital.
Please contact any CHS Northern Plains location with questions.
CHS Northern Plains credit policy:
- A revolving credit account is required in advance to charge products and services at CHS Northern Plains.
- All purchases are due at the end of the month and must be paid by the 15th of the following month.
- A service charge of 1.5% per month (18% annual) will be charged to accounts that are past due. Minimum service charge is $0.50.
- Payment plans and automatic bank payment programs are available.
- If an account is past due, the account will be placed on a cash basis until the account is brought current.
- If CHS Northern Plains must file in the court system or write off an account, further credit will be allowed only with a first position lien on crops and cattle.
Jolene Schall, Onida
Rachelle Griese, Gettysburg
Applications & Forms:
- Crop protection products
- Crop nutrients
- Crop insurance
- LP Dryer Gas
- Family living